Българският форум за музиканти

ФУКНЯ - само за музикални инструменти!

musicman

Да се похваля и аз!

Sound City 120 -British Vintage tube amp 1974 . Много рядка машина!

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1812/94519867217096822091335277667gLe1WXUOIg0lF7nvkmpk.JPG

Разбирачите знаят за какво става въпрос!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• Отговори 7.1k
  • Created
  • Последен отговор

Top Posters In This Topic

Много ми е интересно това VOX- че какъв звук вади, че и на мен не ми дават......

И аз бях малко скептичен преди да го чув, но според мен вади приличен хай-гейн саунд и май-важното - само аз ди го чувам на слушалки! Определено добра инвестиция!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

След 2 седмици, очаквам тази бяла красавица да пристигне при мен :virtuoz:

427085_3114252302897_1462123484_32999781_1591283710_n.jpg

Оффф мноо съм зле тея дни! Честито и от мен разбира се!!! :beer:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

TONY - Е те това "жувотно " го виждам за пръв път, дай инфо за него. :godbless:И семпли да го чуем как рьеве.

Редактирано от iliev.p
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Време и аз да понадуя ребрата с една нова придобивка

Dean Z79 Music Productive Limited Edition с EMG 81 85 адаптери в бяло.

ето и линк към целия албум

http://acei.snimka.bg/other/dean-z-79.672879.27020970

Определено в сравнение с дисивъра вади малко -по-масивен звук

Редактирано от Acei
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

^Блага китарка,откакто си продадох LP-то имам определено GAS към махагонова китара с 81 и 60.Но този път ще е USA - трите букви на доверието!!!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

TONY - Е те това "жувотно " го виждам за пръв път, дай инфо за него. :godbless:И семпли да го чуем как рьеве.

The amplifier is loaded with features and sounds amazing. Auction includes the four button footswitch which changes channel, boost, effects and reverb. There is a stereo jack on the rear of the amplifier for a second switch to operate the reverb and effects loop. There is a single 8ohm speaker loaded in the amplifier and it sounds awesome. The clean goes from chimey to percussive and has been one of my favorite amps. The Dirty channel will do anything from mild grit to full blown over the top metal saturation, all while maintaining clarity and awesome harmonic tone.

This is a dual channel amp, 45w all valve with a large amount of tone changing options. It is powered by 4 EL84s and has 2 12AX7s in the preamp section. It can be run in Class A or Class A/B. It has an effects loop which is foot-switchable and switches from series to parallel at the press of a button, and a single 12" speaker manufactured by VHT. Each channel has a 3 band EQ and the following options (which I will go over in the sound section of this review):Drive ChannelBoost (footswitchable)EdgeShiftClean ChannelBoost (footswitchable)BrightShiftIt also has foot-switchable spring reverb, a master volume knob and both high and low sensitivity inputs.

I use this amp with a PRS Swamp Ash Special and a Vox Big Bad Wah to play a variety of music from blues and funk to metal, but my primary genre is straight out hard rock. This amp has a massive range of features which make it very versatile, so it suits me well, however, its incredibly loud, so I have to use it with a BadCat "Leash" power attenuator.The clean channel in class A/B mode sounds a lot like a Hiwatt or Marshall clean to me - its a nice warm clean and extremely touch responsive - even without the boost the clean starts to crunch mildly as you hit the strings a little harder. The mid shift makes the clean sound a little more American, but it retains all of its key qualities. If you engage the foot-switchable boost on the clean channel, you get some great bluesy crunches.In class A mode, this clean channel pretty much becomes a Vox AC30. It dosen't quite get that signature Vox jangle, but it comes very close. Kick in the bright Switch and the tone thickens out a lot. If you hit the boost, we get into some great Brian May (from Queen) style tones.The overdrive channel in class A seems to overlap this slightly, but as you turn the gain up past 5, it starts to develop a bit of an edge. Max out the gain in class A and you get a classic rock rhythm tone similar to that of maybe AC/DC. Again, engaging the boost thickens it out a lot, and I like to do this when I'm playing leads or solos.If you Switch this channel to class A/B, it gains much more of an edge. EQ'd correctly, this will easily go from Jimi Hendrix to Metallica (provided the boost is used) but I don't think it would have enough gain for anything heavier than that without a boost.The Edge button is described as a 'Frequency Based Gain Boost' and this is a great function I've never seen before on an amp - basically, it means that the higher up the neck you're playing, the more gain there'll be. Its a great passive solo boost!The shift moves the emphasis in the EQ from a Marshall-y upper mid to a more Mesa Boogie style low mid. I wouldn't say the difference is quite as drastic is that, but it makes a big difference to the tone!EQing this amp is essential and fairly challenging. At first, I'd recommend using something very similar to the suggested settings in the manual, as the amp can sound very muffled and fuzzy if you don't know how to EQ it correctly. Because of the similar voicings of both channels, EQs are usually usable on both channels, but if you like a very hi-gain tone then you may need to tweak an EQ that you set on the clean channel to add a little clarity.

Има няколко "семпли" опита в тубата, но са правени от непрофесионалисти и не представят добре ампа. Демек по-добре да не се слушат.

Произвеждано е в 1х12, 2х10 и 4х10 формати. Като по-запознатите и притежавали и 3-те конфигурации, казват, че най-"sweet" звучи 2х10, каквато е и моята.

Редактирано от TONY
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Време и аз да понадуя ребрата с една нова придобивка

Dean Z79 Music Productive Limited Edition с EMG 81 85 адаптери в бяло.

ето и линк към целия албум

http://acei.snimka.b...672879.27020970

Определено в сравнение с дисивъра вади малко -по-масивен звук

Чeстито :)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Who let the DOGS out!

Who, who, who....

vht-pitbull-fifty-twelve-50-12.jpg

Така и не можах да си купя такова животно. Има една серия, лимитед едишън 30 вата на Питбул и така ме е яд, че я изтървах заради някакви си 20 паунда. А са произведени само 200 броя от него и супер рядко излизат...

Честито, Тони!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове