Българският форум за музиканти

Музикални поздрави 2

This musical piece was composed between the age of 13 and 14 and finished some years later. Another insight into the mind of this musical genius. Enjoy.

Read on.......please
I made a comment 12 days ago after observing the dramatically increasing views on YouTube of this video I filmed an uploaded of Natalie (my mum) that reaching 100,000 views would be a wonderful gift for her 80th Birthday being tomorrow. Well.....it seems at this stage (884,272 views) that it might just make "ONE MILLION" at some stage during the day. This is not just phenomenal..it's rightly earned by her. The world is listening, and not just listening to an old lady playing piano on the street, but listening to musical genius.
I made a comment that it seems is not just my 'bios' opinion, but is a shared belief the world over..and I quote myself "Arguably the best 'unknown' composer in the world today"
Happy Birthday my dear Mother.The world is now listening and so are your two only daughters (Jo-Anne and Kerin) listening from heaven
A gift to the world is now being realized.

Natalie: Iconic Melbourne Piano Street Performer.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

2010г. Имах щастието да снимам един от моите идоли от втория ред на София лайв клуб.

Тънка микрофонийка забеляза Ал и погледна строго към пулта. Веднага я премахнаха.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQWVJXLEig

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Рядък запис на акустична версия на живо от концерта на Влатко Стефановски в Сава Център 1993 г.

С участието на  Йосип Бочек, Радомир Михайлович Точак, Влатко Стефановски - Zajdi, zajdi ...

Редактирано от Parni_Valjak
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове