Българският форум за музиканти

Музикални поздрави 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2FsSb5_ds

This. Някой знае ли повече за тая група? Само тая песен са пуснали в целия интернет още от 2010г. и няма много движение засега.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Мда - да си припомним че сме музикален форум

Този пич, как веднъж пък не сбърка да му се не знае, депресира хората само...

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

derek-trucks6.jpg

Derek Trucks is an American guitaristsongwriter and founder of the Grammy Award winning[1] The Derek Trucks Band. He became an official member of The Allman Brothers Band in 1999 and formed the Tedeschi Trucks Band in 2010 with his wife Susan Tedeschi. His musical style encompasses several genres and he has twice appeared on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time; currently 16th on the list.

И понеже стана дума за Allman Brothers:

Редактирано от Parni_Valjak
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Специален поздрав от новия солоалбум на Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree).. със съвсем пресен клип. Брилянтно... както винаги.

The Raven That Refused to Sing (And Other Stories) is the upcoming third solo album by British musician Steven Wilson, which is due to be released on 25th February 2013. The lyrics of the songs on the album take a supernatural theme. Alan Parsons, well known in part for his involvement in Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon, was responsible for engineering the album.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Дерек Тръкс (английски, за което се извинявам, но нямам в момента време за превод):

....There's a great Elvin Jones quote in one of the Coltrane box sets where he talks about his mom and her sisters. When he was playing, growing up, she would always stop him if it wasn't swinging or if it wasn't musical enough and she'd say, "Son, tell your story. Tell your story. It doesn't matter what instrument you're playing, you should be saying something. If you're not; then shut up." Either you're grooving or you're speaking. That's kind of my mindset. You can solo all day long, you can practice all day long, there are plenty of scales to run through, but if you're not telling a story, I just feel like you're spinning your wheels. For me, when you're improvising, there should be a dynamic arc to it. Sometimes great music, you can't really put it into words. You can't specifically say what emotion you're going for, but there should be an overarching theme to it. I think great players have that ability, you feel like they're speaking to you. When I listen to Wayne Shorter, it feels so conversational, it feels like you could almost translate it to actual concrete words. I feel like that's what you're going for. You're trying to speak.

http://youtu.be/kiWbBC0SouU

И това ценно видео, на което скоро попаднах:

http://youtu.be/gZB57b3lPQE

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове