Българският форум за музиканти

Pedal Modding

Miguel

Good afternoon,

Is there someone here that has the skills to do pedal modding?

I'd like to add true bypass to my Vox Wah and Boss SD-1. If someone is proficient with this, please take a step forward and name your price.

Another question, if you allow me:

Do you know where, in Bulgaria, can I order a custom aluminium case? Is there any factory or handy person that does this sort of job? I wanted to make a flight case for my pedalboard. Again, if someone knows something about this, information is welcome. :thumbup:

Thanks in advance,

Miguel.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Cases here:

www.pro-technica.com

e-mail: cases ( at) pro-technica (dot] com

tel: 02 978 20 25

Kiril Yanev

Pedal mods, etc - post a pm to nikifena (http://forum.muzikant.org/index.php?showuser=60). And meanwhile you can ask him for samples on his excellent "Firesound" overdrive/booster/dist pedal. Amazing pedal, if you ask me and I've heard/owned quite a few others, but that's only me :thumbup:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

You may also contact metalhammer or Parni_Valjak for mods.

I got your msg!

Let me use this time just to say something:

Your answers and willingness to help is impressive. Absolutely impressive.

Thank you very much for that. :thumbup:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hi Miguel,

First: All three of the guys mentioned above and using our forum are recommendable and work quite professionally both in terms of job done and in terms of deadlines, design, customer service, price.

Second, I would try out to the advise of synchu for their own products. At least Nikifena and metalhammer both have splendid stompboxes, mostly in the overdrive / distortion area and both solid state and tube (I don't know about Parni_Valijak, because I have not used his services yet). They might not be fitting your taste for sound, but at least they are worth a try.

Overall - Nikifena operates in Plovdiv, while the other two are in Sofia, therefore I guess your choice will be affected also by where are you currently located.

Редактирано от fLiSk
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 3 weeks later...

Also, I found quite inspiring modding pedals yourself. There is a lot of mods avaliable in the web with detailed instruction as mine from pedalhackers, so you would need only a small iron solder (20-25W).

3315044274_284a215da3_b.jpg

3314217637_c0a9bbc860_b.jpg

Let me know, if you need more info!

:)

Редактирано от Vynyl Sky
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове