Българският форум за музиканти

Les Paul

Hillbilly

Gibson started drilling 9 weight relief holes in all the Gibson USA models back in 1982. They said that they had done studies and that the holes did not affect the tone negatively. A lot of people disagree, personally I didn't find that much of a difference if any to the tone. They did this because lightweight, old growth mahogany was getting harder to find and more expensive. In 07 they decided to go further and cut out chambers in the guitar. Gibson has been making chambered Les Paul guitars for over a decade. They were various models, mostly custom shop ones. In 03 Gibson USA brought out the Supreme which was heavily chambered and had a maple back as well. A few years ago, a few dealers ordered historic reissues with chambering and called them Cloud 9's and they were a big hit with a lot of people who always put down chambered LPs.

Chambering adds some brightness to the tone, and can make the guitar a bit more resonant. The trick for Gibson USA was to not chamber too much and lose all of the classic LP tone. Apart from my Robot guitar I have not played any other Gibson USA models. I usually buy and play the custom shop models. But I do love the tone of chambered LPs. When you get into the larger chambered models like the Supreme and Elegant you get an guitar that is a blend of classic LP tone and 335 tone. So yes chambering does affect the tone somewhat. The big question is do you like the tone? If you do, then great, that is what matters most of all. There will always be people who put them down and prefer solid body LPs, but unless you have a pre 82 Gibson USA or one of the historic reissues, your LP will be wither chambered or weight relieved. I hope that helps some.

От http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

и аз не го знаех че е за намаляване на теглото - иначе съм чувал че правят кухини

по същата причина (поради изчерпване на леките дървесини) е направен telecaster thinline

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Е така практически правят полуакустик. Само че в сравнение със стандарта тва си е менте няк'во.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

^Това не е точно така. Полуакустичната китара е нещо съвсем различно и като конструкция и като звук. А Гибсън имат tone-chambered конструкция от много отдавна, особено в къстъм шоп китарите.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

^Това не е точно така. Полуакустичната китара е нещо съвсем различно и като конструкция и като звук. А Гибсън имат tone-chambered конструкция от много отдавна, особено в къстъм шоп китарите.

Хмммм абе не знам. Не бих си купил кух Лес Поул

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Аз пък бих,ма нема $$,на Брайън Мей също е с кухина китарата и страшно звучи,просто тона е малко по "ярък"според ревютата.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Хмммм абе не знам. Не бих си купил кух Лес Поул

Може :) Гарантирам ти, че Гибсън няма да спрат производството им поради това :metalist:

Всеки има различен вкус - това е просто още една опция.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове