Българският форум за музиканти

Воакли през китарен ефект...

vaxo

Какво мислите по въпроса ? Плюсове и минуси ?

Ето това ме накара да се замисля :)

I hope this works! I've attached a photo of my effects pedal board.

The Zoom G2.1u in the lower right hand corner is used exclusively for vocals. Many guitar players trash this pedal because they find it too clean, clinical and electronic. There's actually some truth to that, but those same attributes make it perfect for vocals. This thing has 3 digital delays all in stereo (one is ping-pong), it's also got stereo chorus, but the killer effect is the harmonizer. You can actually set the key of the song you're singing in and provide your own harmony by pulling it in and out with the pedal. The cpu in this pedal is the fastest sound processor on the market so there is absolutely NO time lag in the harmony.

The first 3 channels on the mixing board are devoted to vocals. Channel 1 is XLR from a Shure58. I then run a line out from AUX into the ZOOM G2.1u and I run a stereo phone plug out into 2 XLR's for channel 2 and 3. I've found going direct to the pedal from the mike is noisy and not as clean, but it can be done.

I do an acoustic version of Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd), and I use the ping-pong delay on the opening "Hello...hello...hello..." as well as the opening word for each verse. People start looking around, wondering where that voice is coming from. Believe me, it's Awesome!

I know it might look like over-kill for a single person, but I actually use every component on this pedal board at one time or another.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Аз съм го правил за дет метъл вокали,ама там не е толкова претенциозно откъм качество :Д Мислех си,че чист вокал ще свучи гадно,ще се загуби динамиката или ще се появи шум...а този човек пише,че го ползва за стилове,които изискват чисто пеене,а не за грухтене...

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Мисля си че ако искаш добър лайв ефект можеш да сложиш такъв процесор на AUX на пулт но за да можеш да ползваш схемата XLR-Preamp-Dynamics-Effect ще ти е трудно да го направиш с китарен процесор. Най-малкото няма да можеш да сложиш подходяща компресия след преампа. Иначе ривърба си е ривърб, дилей си е дилей и зависи от теб как ще си направиш настройките на тези ефекти за да ти звучи добре. Лично аз слагам един и същи ривърб с различни настройки на китарата ми и на гласа гато си записвам разни неща в Cubase. При всички положения е малко въпрос на компромис този сетъп.

Редактирано от anomandrus
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове