Българският форум за музиканти

Новият ми албум "There Is Something Else" е факт!

Радвам се , че сте получили диска!!!

Благодаря ви за добрите думи!

Ето едно видео. Свиря солото на една от песните.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• Отговори 45
  • Created
  • Последен отговор

Top Posters In This Topic

:coolp: Поздрав и от мен за великолепните ти творби! :ok: Планираш ли да ги изпълняваш и "на живо" с гост музиканти?
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

:) Поздрав и от мен за великолепните ти творби! :coolp: Планираш ли да ги изпълняваш и "на живо" с гост музиканти?

Благодаря ти!

В най-скоро бъдеще мисля да направя група и да свирим.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Днес си получих албумчето... Страшна работа! :thumbs_up:

The Day Before Yesterday е парчето което ме грабна от първо слушане...

Я аз да си питам пак: Кога ще има лайв представяне... Че само с клипчета по тубата не е яко ;):punk_guitar:

Аре, ве, мошеник, дай ми албума най-сетне да го чуя и да го заръчвам :music336:

Фен съм!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ето едно ревю на английски от сайта:

http://www.shredknowledge.com

OVERVIEW

The album has a little Sprinkle of Vai and a Spread of Satch and then whats uniquely Dimitars own Sound all rolled up in a beautifully and painstakingly textured, emotion roller coaster ride that will leave wanting to get back on straight away.

Dimitar uses the guitars tones to its limits, lots of variety and mutli layered multi instruments, sonic variety going on in each song, poly rhythms and sub phrasing, that don't over crowd but compliment each other.

I was actually moved in my soul, nearly to tears (I swear) but not sad tears, the hairs on my neck stood up and I was in a state of just pure blissful gratitude that music can be so damn good and Dimitar makes damn good music no dought about it.

OK ENOUGH OF THAT NOW WHATS UNDER THE HOOD?

Things that jumped out to me when I was listening was like this, I know its not live, but I kid you not, you'de think it was done in one take.

The drums fill and bounce off the guitar work and I know the drums are from the sample collection and very high quality.

I loved the synths plus some of the orchestral parts harmonize smoothly and all like it was realtime.

Another was the tasteful use of analogue modelling synthesis, that's the acid and synth sounds to 80's ravers , bass and mid synths arpeggiating out of the chord progression gave

this a very modern yet subtley techno vibe yet kept the analogues integrity with digital technology.

I not only thoroughly enjoyed the album from start to finish but know every time it goes on I will get inspired again to try to myself to touch the depth of emotion the Dimitar has managed to capture like a magician in every song.

I can only imagine how proud he must be of this work and anyone who spend the mere pocket change (far too cheap) for this album, will not be dissapointed and treasure it I know.

Im not going to track by track this album , the emotions and clever work that went into some of the creation in this CD are left to mystery and I wont want to try and figure how one man has managed to make such full and textured variety with one guitar and some software.

I thank Dimitar for turning me onto his music in the first track included in this from his previous album Mother Earth.

KILLER GUITAR CHOPS BUT TASTEFULL WITH IT

To end I want to state that Dimitar is a very skilled guitarist and if so inclined could make fast and furious metal speed tracks all day long, thankfully he has a very tastefull and uses this skill where its needed to be in a track and not for the sake of technique like some guys seem to do all to often.

He has fused his amazingly gifted talents on the fretboard

with his incredible composing skills to make an album that will not only satisfy the shredder in you, with blistering lines, tapping frenzies mixed with fluid legato that's on power with the greats like Satch and Vai,but also touch you deep where only music can go.

(I don't say this lightly but with great respect to Dimitar as to the two guitar hero's of my life.)

I say this not only about technique but he uses tones that melt into the mix so well and as I said he has a "magician like" mastery of composition and production quality that's also on power with my hero's in the instrumental rock world.

All this and still Dimitar holds the integrity of music and not just showing off as he could.

A GOOD ALBUM INDEED AND IM QUITE HARD TO PLEASE

Yes tasteful well produced and just mind blowing tracks that will beg to be replayed again and again ..and beg the question , is there more? , There is something else .

Thanks Dimitar, keep rockin!!! and making those magic tracks

YOUR BUDDY AND FAN MARK THOMPSON

Редактирано от Black Bird
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 2 weeks later...

Здравейте приятели! Ето още една цяла песен от новия ми албум.

http://www.nalbantov.com/2010/Dimitar_Nalb...Wildflowers.mp3

Може да поръчате албума лично от мен.

Благодаря ви!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 2 weeks later...

Йес! Споменах ли публично, че след супер бърза и удобна доставка албумчето е мое и е супер :D

Препоръчвам го и за подарък, аз трябва да черпя Дими бири, защото второто копие беше много вървежно с този готин автограф ;):)

...и перцето! Замалко да го изгубя, като отварях моя диск :D

А съдържанието на диска...

...въртя го в колата често и никой не вярва, че 1) това е БГ 2) е продукт на домашно студио.

Това е инвестиция, пичове, продайте си тениските на металики и пр. и си купувайте хубави, в този случай дори и родни, албуми! ;) Аз поне съм доволен, че не съм нахранил някой шибан шеф на лейбъл, пък... :)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

И аз най-накрая сколсах да си поръчам албума на Дими. Никак не съжалявам за това,а даже напротив - албума е фантастичен! Черната птица го е направил доста по-различно интересен от предишните си албуми, а ако се съмнявате в това, което всички преди мен и самия аз пиша - проверете го! Няма да останете разочаровани! :P

Дими,поздрави за страхотния албум и дано продължаваш все така и занапред!

:greenangel:

П.С. Тия пера Д`Ададжио много държеливи бе! :)

Редактирано от рахата
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове