Българският форум за музиканти

Jackson Dkmg

Chrome

Today I saw a guitar that you wont (brand new of course Jackson DKMG) in a Dinakord Shop in Drujba. I think that price was around 1330 lv. In the same shop have many other different models of LTD. But if I can afford a personal advice ... dont't buy a LTD guitar. Most of them are "Made in Korea". I don't like Korean quality. If it will be a LTD ... let be better ESP (Made in Japan). But I think that these guitars are unduly expensive. I vote with both hands for Jackson! :cheers2:

Редактирано от Bobolin
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

nope it s not.it must be floyd rose to as:

http://www.dv247.com/assets/products/54537_l.jpg

i can take suggestions for this price range.but it must be with floyd rose and with emg 81-85.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

As I said in Dinakord Shop in Drujba and in xxxx Shop have the exact model you're looking for - Jackson DKMG with EMG81 and EMG85 active pickups + Floyd Rose.

I can't understand what is not clear from what has been said here that has not yet gone to convince yourself that?

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hi mate! Welcome to the forum. Since you've asked earlier about ESP, you might want to take a look at this: click here. The price is 1278 leva which is approximately 830 USD. This particular model has the EMG 81 / 85 pickup configuration and a Floyd Rose Special, which about covers your requirements.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

i replied to bummer's answer.also i m still taking suggestions as different jackson models at same price range.is it clear enough?

im thinkin rr3 too for now.

Dude, I've never heard of stock Jackson RR3 with EMG81/85 pups :girl_cray2:

RR3 goes factory equipped with Seymour Duncan TB4 (bridge) and SH2N (neck), which are *passive* pups (which also sound superb for heavy music, but *different* from EMG81/85).

In case you want to go with the RR3 and change the pups with an EMG 81/85 set - you'll have to consider free cavity space in the guitar's body for holding the 9V battery!

One more thing about RR3 is it's body shape - it is *hard* to play when you're seating!

The RR model with *only* EMG81 at bridge is RR24, but it's more expensive (it's neck-thru-body, and has original FR and ebony fingerboard)

If you consider odd (or 'aggressive') body shapes - take a look at Jackson WRMG - the specs are pretty much the same as DKMG, except it has a cool 'X' shape :thumbdown:

I bought one of these (WRMG) a year and a half ago, for about 1,320 lv. from xxxx music shop. I'm pretty happy with it. And it's comfortable to play seated.

Generally, with a 1,300+ leva Jackson you can't go horribly wrong.

As of the ESPs and LTDs - never held in hand one of them.

So - go out to the shops and check for yourself.

p.s. Beware - at 1,300 lv there is *no* case (especially a hard one) included, as far as I know!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, what about the DKMG that is in the buy-sell section? It is blue and is 1 year and 6-7 months. Yes it isn't new as you've asked in the beginning of this topic, but I am sure, that this guitar is good and preserved

Click Here

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове