Българският форум за музиканти

В-амп 2

COBHC

Това, че проблемът е в батерийката е само едно предположение. Ти може да си купил В-ампа скоро, но знаеш ли кога е произведен във великата китайска държава.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

My V-Amp loses its patches everytime that I switch it off. When switching it back on, all patches have weird effects applied to them.

In all likelyhood there is a problem with the buffer battery inside your V-Amp. Probably, it has run out and has to be replaced with a fresh one. This happens after some time (from what people have reported 2 years or less). It could also be that the battery is simply somewhat loose and needs to be pushed into its battery holder properly, but it can't hurt to replace the battery in that case as well.

Open up your V-Amp. The battery is a lithium one, model CR 2032, 3V, i.e. a fairly inexpensive standard type battery. In case you don't know what to look for: It is silver, flat and round, 2cm or 0.8 inches in diameter. When you have taken out the old battery, it may be a good idea to *carefully* bend the battery contacts so that they exercise more pressure on the battery and possibly also to clean the contacts with a cotton bud and some cleaning liquid for electronic parts.

Put in the new battery and close your V-Amp. You should now do a full reset, i.e. press D+E simultaneously and switch your V-Amp back on. The display will now read "CL". Release the two buttons and then press the two arrow buttons simultaneously. Once the reset has been performed, your V-Amp should be ok again.

Additional information: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/V-AMP/files/V-AMP2 losing

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове