Българският форум за музиканти

Foreign Forum User, Please Help Pe In Somethin

anghelescy

hello to all.

please tell me some bulgarian music stores and they;re websites.i am from romania and i want to check them out. thanks a lot.

please excuse me if i ... posted in the wrong section but i had a hard time founding this forum and i don't know bulgarian.

thank;s again.

rock on :greenball:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

hellou :) in Bulgaria you can find some music shops - xxxx - sofia, factor - sofia and varna, ikonomov - Blagoevgrad, dinakord - sofia, burgas, varna, plovdiv.....

they are some big shops, but they heaven't a online shops. they have just a websistes

factor - http://www.audio-factor.com/

dinacord /not wery functioally site/ - http://www.protechnica.bg/ - the shop is in Sofia - bul. Iskarsko Shose 7

ikonomov - http://mci-bg.com/

xxxx is a big shop in sofia, but heaven't site

and one internet store - http://www.visiarts.com/katalogGlavna.htm - but the prices is high

sorry for bad english, good luck! :greenball:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Our friend Stratocaster made a detailed explanation of the all the online stores situation in our country :) Our online music stores probably will not take the responsibility of shipping the desired instrument to Romania due to several reasons. One of the main reasons is their company policies. They usually use delivery companies whose activities are only on the territory of Bulgaria. You may check this out on their sites or even contact them via e-mail for further information. I hope that you will find the best solution in your case. I will also recommend you to make a little international trip and to investigate the prices personally. Because of the... how can I say limited import of the instruments the prices are a little higher... This is my personal opinion. :) I hope that we helped! :)

Cheers,

Victor

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hi anghelescy :) Welcome to the forum. It is really unfortunate that you don't understand bulgarian, as this forum provides a lot of useful information on playing many instruments, as well as music theory, audio equipment and DIY.

There is nothing I could add to the list provided by Stratocaster. You could tell us what you are looking for including brand and model and maybe we would be able to give you information where to find it and what is the price range.

Would you please give us some information about the music stores in Romania? I'm personally looking for the Tech21 SansAmp Bass Driver which cannot be found in the normal stores here. It seems that in the near future I will have to travel frequently to Bucharest and although I doubt I will have any free time to look around, I may try to check few stores there.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Our friend Stratocaster made a detailed explanation of the all the online stores situation in our country ;) Our online music stores probably will not take the responsibility of shipping the desired instrument to Romania due to several reasons. One of the main reasons is their company policies. They usually use delivery companies whose activities are only on the territory of Bulgaria. You may check this out on their sites or even contact them via e-mail for further information. I hope that you will find the best solution in your case. I will also recommend you to make a little international trip and to investigate the prices personally. Because of the... how can I say limited import of the instruments the prices are a little higher... This is my personal opinion. ;) I hope that we helped! ;)

Cheers,

Victor

i am planning a trip in bulgaria and i want to check out the music stores.... and maybe buy somethin. thanks a lot... :)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hi anghelescy ;) Welcome to the forum. It is really unfortunate that you don't understand bulgarian, as this forum provides a lot of useful information on playing many instruments, as well as music theory, audio equipment and DIY.

There is nothing I could add to the list provided by Stratocaster. You could tell us what you are looking for including brand and model and maybe we would be able to give you information where to find it and what is the price range.

Would you please give us some information about the music stores in Romania? I'm personally looking for the Tech21 SansAmp Bass Driver which cannot be found in the normal stores here. It seems that in the near future I will have to travel frequently to Bucharest and although I doubt I will have any free time to look around, I may try to check few stores there.

well..in romania the only good stores that i know are Proguitar www.proguitar.ro , Muzica ( this is a store in witch there are many "little" shops, one of them being McMusic www.mcmusic.ro) and Grosmann (well this guy makes guitars.....HE MAKES them.i have a grosmann and i am very pleased with the quality and sound..) www.grosmann.ro

oh yeah...i forgot to tell. i wrote wrong my name here, it's ANGHELESCU not ANGHELESCY .

thnaks a lot...

rock on bro' ;)

Редактирано от anghelescy
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hi anghelescy ;) Welcome to the forum. It is really unfortunate that you don't understand bulgarian, as this forum provides a lot of useful information on playing many instruments, as well as music theory, audio equipment and DIY.

i forgot to mention that despite the fact that the Proguitar site doesn't show Tech21 products on it...they are providers. and many other brand.you should give them an e-mail or...visit them..if you want to see exactly what they have on stock.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Всичко е много хубаво, но се чудя какво ли ще стане с темата ми, ако попитам в чужд форум нещо на български?!?

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

^Ще ти отговори някой,който:

1. Знае отговора.

2. Има желание да ти отговори.

3. Знае Български.

Разбира се,по-разумно е,да използваш някакъв "по-конвертируем" език(както румънецът по-горе - представи си,ако беше запитал на румънски!).

П.с. Наскоро в един англоезичен форум двама турци си покореспондираха по една тема,на турски.Никой не се впечатли излишно.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Holy crap, those Grosmann guitars are ridiculously cheap.

Are you sure that they're all custom built?

Here's a Strat copy that they're selling for what equals 200 Bulgarian levs: http://www.grosmann.ro/produs_detalii.php?...mp;Page=Chitare ;)

That's freaking cheap - I don't think there are any factory-made electric guitars on the Bulgarian market that sell for less than 300-350 levs, let alone custom built ones.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове