Българският форум за музиканти

Pantera

avaavaava

(Казва че просто вземали китарата и я настройвали по слух, после настрйвали баса по нея и записват.)

Уникални ! ............. бяха ....... :wall: :wall: :wall: :godbless::godbless::godbless::godbless::godbless::godbless:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

доста глупости се изписаха тук...

по-старите албуми на pantera са смъкнати половин тон, следващите с 1 тон, имат точно 2 песни които са с дроп тунинг

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ако не те затрудняа би ли написал кои?

от тези които знам - walk и broken

It makes them disappear може би също е дропната, поне се свири значително по-лесно дропната, но тя е и доста смъкната освен това

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

DROP 'EM!

One of the simplest ways to get some extra low-end grind happening is to use what a lot of guys call dropped-D tuning. It can definitely inspire you to jam out some bad-assed riffs. Just drop your low-E string down to D and leave the rest of your strings where they are. Your axe'll by tuned, from low to high, D, A, D, G, B and E. Check it out: hitting the three low strings open gives you a nasty D5 chord (Figure 1), and you can play any power chord you want just using one left-hand finger (Figure 2)! Pantera uses this tuning on the likes of "Primal Concrete Sledge" (Cowboys From Hell) and "No Good (Attack The Radical)" (Vulgar Display Of Power).

If the dropped-D tuning ain't heavy enough for ya, you can always tune you whole guitar down a tone-so your strings go, from low to high, D, G, C, F, A, D. Doing this can make a riff sound heavier than shit, which is why we used it for "Walk" (Vulgar Display Of Power). I'll tell ya, if Phil (Anselmo, Pantera singer) had his way, I would play all our shit in this tuning! To me, though, it's much more effective when used once in a while-if we did it on every song, it'd get old real quick! So, whenever Phil gets on me about it, I just go, "Hey, Dad! Cut it!"

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове