Българският форум за музиканти

Bulgarian guitars

Linas

Hi,guys,

Many people in Europe

http://euroguitars.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=406&sid=10c18f5f0554a90a42f54248de0a4735

http://euroguitars.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=158&sid=10c18f5f0554a90a42f54248de0a4735

And in Russia

http://sovietguitars.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?63865.0

Are interested in Bulgarian guitars.Maybe someone can help with model names and productiom dates?

Мы заинтересованы в болгарском кто guitars.Maybe может помочь с названия моделей и productiom даты?

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ребята , вот сайт для болгарские гитарьй

http://www.kremona.com/

...там есть на верх влево кнобка для болгарский и английский язьк

:cheers2:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Мы заинтересованы в болгарском кто guitars.Maybe может помочь с названия моделей и productiom даты?

Я попрочитал що дискутируете в вашом форуме о болгарсдкие гитарах социалистическом времени(не магу что то вспомнить от куда паявился комунизм). Я посилаю вам линк о современние болгарские гитари из Пловдиве- http://dikaguitars.com/gallery Пока и удачи!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Thanks,but we are interested in vintage Bulgarian guitars.For example-

What is the name of this rather rare model?In what years it was produced?

Благодаря, но ние се интересуваме от реколта Българска например guitars.For-

Какво е името на тази по-скоро рядък модел? В кои години е било извършено?

a536b9632233a1286791f8d4241d97a6.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

I believe the sunburst on that picture is Orpheus Hebros.

Check out this site, mate. Cheers!

Thanks,I know the guy who created this site.He is in both forums I mentioned in my first post.

If such interesting guitars where made in my country,I would surely be interested.

Благодаря, знам, че човек, който е създаден този site.He е в двата форума споменах в първия ми пост.

Ако такива интересни китари ако те се провеждат в моята страна, аз със сигурност ще се интересуват.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
Hello there guys,

Could you help me to clear up my question, please?

It's about The Beatles and "Orpheus" Bulgarian accoustic (or semi-accoustic) guitars.

During discussion in forum a theme about "The Beatles and Soviet Guitars of the Leningrad Musical Instruments Factory named after Lunacharsky" I received a message from a guy who worked in this factory (so, he doen't mix up Beatles guitars Gibson J160E, Jose Ramirez with Orpheus (I already asked him about it) . 

In our conversation he mentioned the Beatles with Orpheus acoustic/semi-acoustic guitars:

- i saw a poster the beatles were pictured with bulgarian guitars orpheus...

- The Beatles with Orpheus??? It's incredible. I know nothing about it and never seen any pictures the Fab Four with Orpheus. Could you give more information about it?

- there were old posters, I saw them 25-30 years ago where they were pictured with six-stringed acoustic or semi-acoustic orphees...

- Was it photoshoped? I doubt, I tried to find anything about it with Google and found nothing.

- good quality posters... with the orpheus...

- Are you sure, Orpheus? Were the Beatles early- or late- period?

- yes, I am... it was early period (I think, before 1965)... i was not the only person who was surprised with that picture...

- Probably you mix up with this: British distributor Selmer sold with name Futurama guitar Resonet Grazioso (made in Czechoslovakia). George Harrison played Resonet Grazioso Futuramа in Hamburg, 1958. Do you mean this guitar?

- no, there were acoustic guitars...

- Don't you mix photos where the Beatles with Soviet acoustic guitars?

- no, me and my friends noted those bulgarian guitars...

- But how you've defined that tht is Orpheus on the photo? Was there the logo with Orpheus name? How were the Beatles were dressed there?

- it seems to me the logo was visible, head of guitars were seen. ringo is behind the drums and the rest are around him. they were in light-colored suits.

- And Paul also with acoustic? Not with his bass?

- I do not remember that...

- The Beattles on stage or in recording studio?

- not on the stage, but in the studio (not in recording studio, but in the studio for a photo session), photo staged for an advertising poster, everybody faced to the camera...

The topic is incredible. I think, on the picture is shown some guitars very similar to Orpheus, which easy to mix up with Orpheus.

So, I'm looking for this picture or any info to confirm or disprove it.

Please, help me to clear this question.

Regards,

Beetle

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Thanks,but we are interested in vintage Bulgarian guitars.For example-

What is the name of this rather rare model?In what years it was produced?

Благодаря, но ние се интересуваме от реколта Българска например guitars.For-

Какво е името на тази по-скоро рядък модел? В кои години е било извършено?

a536b9632233a1286791f8d4241d97a6.jpg

In the past I possessed the same model.

It is Orpheus semi acoustic

There were two different type bodies from pine and from plywood

If the body is embossed it is from pine if it is flattish it is from plywood

For neck wood I am not sure!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове