Българският форум за музиканти

Looking For Drumset To Play On In Exchange For Compensation.

Hello drummers,

allow me to introduce myself. I am Vincent, an exchange student from Belgium currently studying in Sofia.

Of course I could not take my kit on the plane with me, so now I am looking for someone that will let me use his/her drum kit once or twice a week for a small payment. Any kit that has one or two bass drums, a snare drum, two toms, hi-hat and cymbals will do fine.

If there is an institution or store that is made for this purpose, I would also like to know about it.

My knowledge of the Bulgarian language is very limited, my apologies.

Thank you in advance for your replies & greetings,

Vincent

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

You can use band rehearsal rooms for this. The prize is between 8-15 leva per hour. You can try some of these phones 0898 553 566 , 0878 2222 41, 02 931 48. This rehearsal room is called "Sub Zero", it has 2 kits, one of them is nice 7 piece DW kit (you must ask for it) with Pearl Eliminator double pedal, but I don't think they offer cymbals, or there where some cracked ones I don't know.

Also, I think there was a rehearsal room that had offers just for drummers (cheaper than band rehearsal time) - it's site is www.repeticionnata.com/ and the telephone is 0885 55 22 46. Good luck!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове