Българският форум за музиканти

Какво са казали "великите"?

Sieger

Ок,аз ще добавя нещо неписано от моя пич.

"We have quite a few lawsuits already, but our attorney says you`re not a real band until you have at least a dozen of `em, so we have about eight more to go."

"Well, Axl and high school... He must have spent at least two days there! Yeah, I saw him briefly there."

"I hate to take showers! Guitarists don`t like showers `cause we like the grease to build up on our fingers, makes playing more fluid."

"In Guns N` Roses, I would come up with an idea for a song and the first thing that would always happen was Slash getting hold of it and going chunka-chunka-chunka! I`d be going, `OK, it`s already changed a little bit.` Then Axl would come in and go, `We`ve gotta dd more lyrics, we`ve gotta have more vocals, more back-ups, let`s layer this`. So by the time it was finished it was like, `holy shit! What a monster!`"

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове