#1 LondonBass

LondonBass

Ослушващ се

• newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 Мнения:
  • Инструмент:Бас китара

Публикувано 15 юли 2017 - 12:22

Hi, my name is Robert and I am 31 years old. I am based in Sofia but originally from London, UK. I am an experienced bass guitarist and singer who can also provide some backing and lead vocals. I am looking for like minded, open and most importantly creative musicians (guitar, drums, keys, vocalist) to jam with and initially rehearse though some rock / alternative cover songs together. A strong desire I have is to put an original feel onto these covers – eg some acoustic, down tempo / up tempo feel and dynamics. From there we can look to perform in around Sofia and write some original music if the chemistry is right. I have lots of interesting ideas and I am open to play across many styles . Regarding influences and ideas for covers etc I have many bands I like but some of the notable ones are Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Jose Gonzalez, Smashing Pumpkins, The Mars Volta, John Frusciante, Massive Attack, RATM, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bowie, Soundgarden, and many others. I have knowledge of some rehearsal rooms in Sofia where we can practice and create an exciting sound. I have full bass gear both electric and electro acoustic basses, amps etc.

I am speaking only a little Bulgarian so would prefer to find some English speaking musicians J

Please contact me at email verschoyle1@gmail.com   so we can get this show on the road!

#2 SandoBG

SandoBG

Редовно навъртащ се

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 Мнения:
  • Инструмент:китара, бас, вокали

Публикувано 24 юли 2017 - 20:54

Hi, just sent you an email, please, check it!

0 потребител(и) четат тази тема

0 потребители, 0 гости, 0 анонимни